Cambridge Dental Office
This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
Cambridge Family Dental
710 Katie Ct.
Cambridge, WI 53523-9308
Monday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Thursday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM
We know you have many choices when choosing a Dentist in Cambridge, WI so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
Insurance and Billing
We accept most insurances. Please call our office for acceptance of insurance plans.
To learn more about our Dental Savings Plan, click here.
Facilities and Equipment
Upon walking through our front doors, soak in our calming aromatherapy scents. Take a seat in one of our comfortable, plush chairs.
Our peaceful living room-like setting and beautiful landscape views will invite you to check your cares at the door and enjoy the following amenities:
- Heated blankets
- Massage dental chairs
- Coffee, tea, and fruit-infused water
Luxurious Comforts Come Equipped With Modern Technology
You deserve the best, which is why we utilize superior modern technology. You may notice:
- Intra-oral Camera - Think of this as the tour of your mouth. We can show you exactly what’s happening to your oral health.
- Digital x-rays – Uses less radiation than traditional x-rays.
- Digital x-rays sensors – Reduces your exposure to radiation.
- Laser Assisted Periodontal Therapy – We can quickly and effectively get your gums healthy.
- Diagnodent – A hand-held laser that detects decay too small to show up on a x-ray, ensuring the smallest possible filling and saving your tooth structure.
- Diode Laser- A high-tech laser that helps keep your oral health in tip-top shape.
Your Smile is in Good Hands
Dr. Bauer Williams and our team are highly trained and educated to use all of the advanced tools we offer at our practice. We stay up-to-date on the latest and greatest! Our intra-oral camera and digital x-rays are used on a daily basis so our patients can see exactly what is going on with their mouth and teeth.
“It’s very important to me for the patient to see what I’m seeing. If the patient has the same view, they can understand the issue at hand and we can discuss the outcome and benefits of the treatment.” -Dr. Bauer Williams
If you have been searching for an excellent Madison dentist, look no further than Cambridge Family Dental. You’ll be surprised at how pleasant and comfortable a dental experience can feel!