We accept all dental insurance that accepts out of network coverage which includes but not limited to:
- Allied Benefits Systems
- Anthem BCBS
- Beam Insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Companion Life
- Lincoln Financial group
- Manhattan Life Assurance
- Merchants Benefit Administration Inc.
- Delta Dental
- Humana Dental
- Met Life
- Mutual of Omaha
- Physicians Mutual
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Life Ins. Co
- Sun Life Financial
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare Dental
- WEA Trust
Take Advantage Of Our Dental Savings Plan!
Have you ever found yourself in the position of needing necessary dental work but were unable to meet the financial obligation? Our team here at Cambridge Family Dental never wants you to miss out on dental work due to finances, which is why we are happy to offer in-house membership plans for our patients. Not having dental insurance no longer needs to be a barrier to optimal dental health.
For a low annual fee, our in-house membership plan is designed to help those without dental insurance receive dental care affordably. Our in-house membership plans have no waiting periods, yearly maximums, or deductibles!
Our in-house membership plan includes:
- Two Exams per year
- Annual Exam x-rays
- Two Routine Cleanings per year (in the absence of gum disease)
- Fluoride Application (19 and under)
- Discounts on a full range of services
Save Money With Our In-House Membership Plan
Did you know that, without insurance, preventative appointments for a single year can cost as much as $611? Our membership plan will cost you $389 annually, saving over $200 on preventative treatments alone!
Other details of our plan include the following:
- The plan will run for 12 months
- For Orthodontic patients, the plan must be active to maintain discount
- For patients with gum disease, a deep cleaning may be indicated with additional preventative treatments
In-House Membership Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions include, but are not limited to:
- It can only be used at Cambridge Family Dental
- Cannot be used in conjunction with insurance
- The plan is non-refundable; unused benefits will be forfeited
- Plan is non-transferable
- The patient’s portion will be due at the time of service
- Some exclusions do apply
If you are looking for a plan that offers immediate eligibility and has no pre-existing clauses, waiting periods, yearly maximums, or deductibles, ask our team about this plan today! Your health journey begins here! Please call our office today at (608) 423-6784.